Thursday, August 12, 2004

Funny day today... Everytime I put on shorts or apply sun lotion it starts to rain, but when I sit down to write the sun comes out.
Pfah!

Fell asleep on the couch last night after watching a few episodes of Spaced and then Hannah And Her Sisters, and I'm a bit knackered today. Might go to the gym in a bit (or at least the sauna).

From the BBC - words of wisdom from Mr George Best:

"George Best ... once said, 'I used to go missing a lot - Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss Germany'

'I certainly never found it had any effect on my performance,' Best told the Observer. 'Maybe best not the hour before, but the night before makes no odds.' "

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...