Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm eating a cream doughnut.
So there!

New El Word up: The Shifting Box
Hope you like it.



(photo[s] courtesy of SeanAzz)

The London Underground Comics exhibition at the renowned bookartbookshop in Pitfield Street, Hoxton, London begins tonight at 6pm. Be there or be elsewhere, as they've been known to say. The comics will remain for two weeks after the cartoonists have partied and departed.
Get them while they're hot!


While I'm busy here are some internet things for you to look at:
Clive James on aircraft telecommunications
Raymond Briggs' studio space
Mike Lynch - sad Peanuts
An awesome Ralph Bakshi interview - if you're short on time skip to the incredible last paragraph
You know when libertarians talk about the 'thin end of the wedge'? This is what they're talking about.

Maybe see you this evening. If not I'll be at Camden tomorrow morning - apparently Radio 4 are coming down to talk to us about comics or something...

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...