Friday, October 26, 2007

My mate James has emailed to let me know that there's no new Belly Button.
No - there's no new ideas, there is a new Belly Button. I just forgot to update the index page so that you could read it.
D'oh.

Two more in the next week and then we're back on schedule. Well I'm back on schedule - I take no responsibility for your schedule!

Anyone hanging around north London tomorrow with nothing to do would do well to pop over to Camden Lock market where I'll be manning a stall with Oli Smith and the Tales from the Flat boys (among other tbc) selling a whole host of UK indie comics to the general public. A signed Tongue of the Dead trade paperback could be yours!

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...