Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hi all

I've just had a nice bowl of pasta with spring onions, garlic, mushrooms, baby tomatoes and white pesto sauce. And it was delicious.

I went to the summer fair yesterday in an attempt to pick up some work, but there wasn't much going on (I thought the Excel exhibition centre would be a lot bigger). Their wi-fi was woeful and coffee very expensive, so I cheekily crashed the NHS fair next door (sneaking past the security guards like in Metal Gear Solid, waiting for them to turn and then making a dash for it) where the wi-fi was excellent and the coffee was free. It's amazing what a difference tax payers money makes. With nothing to lose I tried to sell my wares there too, popping by the marketing and PR stalls, but to no avail. It probably didn't help that I was clad in jeans and t-shirt while everyone else was in expensive business wear.

I almost hung around for the dining room to open up, but decided I'd rather sit in the sun and read.

I'm not at home right now, but when I get back I have a ton of links (I think we need a collective noun for internet links... I propose satchel. What do you think?) that I want to post. And maybe a few pictures.

I'm off for a couple of days so all of the unanswered emails sitting in my inbox (I think it was three bazillion and seventeen at last count) will remain that way until, at least, the weekend.

I hope everyone reading this has a great weekend - especially those hitting Glastonbury: wellies and swim wear, that's my advice!.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...