Thursday, November 30, 2006

Google's Beta Blogger - huh.
The only thing that seems to have changed is that I need to log in twice to post. What am I missing?

Just finished page 18 of Tongue of the Dead 2. I'm not drawing it in order, though so that's no indication of how much more work I have left to do on it. Needless to say both I and it will be at the International Comics Show on the 9th and 10th of December. I'll be sharing flogging space with Douglas 'I didn't touch you!' Noble and Dan 'Do you want to see my award?' Goodbrey.

Other than drawing the only other activities I have been engaged in this last week have been eating pizza, building a new davidbaillie.net website and losing a tenner. Has anyone seen it? I think I left it in Pizza Express the other night...

This Friday if anyone is near Baker Street my talented girlfriend, Ms. Jenny Gould, has a chamber piece premièring.

Nightingale and the Rose - flyer


Sorry I can't get you in for free, but if you can come along it'd be good to see you.

PS. Both Jenny's website and the above flyer were designed by yours truly. The fantastic painting in the flyer is by the talented Friere Wright.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...