Thursday, June 09, 2005

This must be a joke:
A schoolboy missed his English literature GCSE exam after being sent home to change out of trainers.
This is worthwhile reading:
Not many scientists are prepared to take tales of alien abduction seriously, but John Mack, a Harvard professor who was killed in a road accident in north London last year, did.
And this is why people hack:
As a Briton faces possible extradition to the US for alleged computer crime, a former hacker, whose prosecution collapsed, talks about the lure of breaking into systems.

I’m off to the Isle of Wight this weekend, but will be back online early next week if anyone is looking for me…

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...