Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Well 27 doesn’t feel much different to 26.
I’m still very busy and playing catch-up.

I have about fifteen pages of my thirty-page project sitting on my desk in various stages of completion at the moment. (None of them completely finished though, of course). I hope it turns out to be good after all of this work…

Some of the pages are looking nice, and some are kinda sketchy so it’s difficult to tell how they’re going to eventually turn out.
I love adding the letters and balloons and inking up the straight edges on a sketchy page and all of a sudden, as if by magic, it looks like a comic.

Had a good birthday night – thanks to everyone who came along for the party, and an equally cool weekend away with the boys in Liverpool, where we saw Layer Cake.
I wasn’t sure about it at first (it’s yet another gangster/drug deal gone wrong) plot but it has a great ending. In fact I’d go as far as saying that it’s worth seeing it for the ending alone.

Right – need to shave.


No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...