Friday, March 12, 2004

Pretentious.

"I'm sure it's unprecedented, it's definitely unprecedented for someone who still sells records."

Translates as : Aren't I just the business? No really... Aren't I?

"It takes the pressure off to have a collection of songs every so many years, which is what nearly killed me"

Yes, song writing is very tiring isn't it? I can knock out five ditties before breakfast George - get a grip! Here's a hard hat and a canary. There are men who've been down the mines for twice the number of years you've been penning flaccid pop songs and complain less than you.


Greedy.

"It would be wrong for ministers to use their capping powers to limit council tax rises, local authority leaders say. "

Yes because then they'd have less money to squander, and their ineptitude would be even more obvious.

Local government in the UK has displayed an incredible tendency towards inefficiency and waste over the last few years. I don't mind someone arsing about on their own time, but when public money is involved then you must be held accountable.

Big Boss

"The TUC said employers were using hidden cameras and tracking devices to monitor staff and routinely checked their workers' e-mails and phonecalls."

Can we have a tabloid-style name and shame please? If we knew who these cowboys were we could boycott them as consumers.


That has been the news today...

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...