Monday, December 22, 2003

Well smack my bottom and call me lucky!
Then read this, and you can invite others to do the same to you!

Can't believe it's dark already.
Christmas cards gone out, and people seem impressed.
Can't believe it's almost Christmas.
Voicemail on my phone doesn't appear to be working - apologies if one of the 47 unanswered messages on there is yours. I'll listen tonight.
I can't believe I never noticed!

I have my camera all charged up and ready for the snow fall - I missed some good photo opportunities last year. Oh and my globetrotting photos will be up sometime over the holidays, when I'll be doing a wholesale freshening of my website in anticipation of my retirement in early February.

I still can't believe that's all there is to luck!

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...