Monday, August 07, 2006

I am so tired right now.
Up at 6am tomorrow.

Today was cool – I made it to Caption for the Sunday. Apart from meeting the usual suspects (hello everyone) I picked up some cool new comics ( I loved Oli’s new autobiographical anthology!) and offloaded some of my own.





I also got a bit drunk and then burned the ear of poor Leon as he was attempting to interview me for Incoming magazine. I owe that man a drink.

Yesterday was even cooler – my friends Jez and Claire got married in their back garden. Everyone had a great time – there was singing, dancing, music and poetry and then fireworks in the road in front of their house.



Okay some things before I go to bed…

The inestimable Joel Meadows wrote up San Diego Comicon for The Times and you can read it here.

And I’ve decided to post this.
Please be honest when you’re telling me how much and how hard you laughed when you played it.


No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...