Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Still rushing around like a mad comic writer with too much to do and not enough time to do it in.

Apologies to anyone waiting on an email, I’ll be batch processing my InBox tomorrow at some point…

Things I forgot to mention recently:

Bumped into young comics genius Paul Fryer last week (or was it the week before? It might even have been the week before that…) in the Comedy Store.

And I must remember to tell you about my adventure in Scarborough with Dead Roads Dan (previously Piranha Dan).

Right back to the drawing board.

PS. We rust!

PPS. Make sure you check out J1P’s charity auction of my original art on eBay.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...