Thursday, September 29, 2005

27.

All the greatest rock stars died when they were 27: Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Brian Jones, Janis Joplin…

Today is my last day on Earth as a 27 year old. When I come back to my house in the early hours of tomorrow I’ll be 28 (as if by magic!)

But I’m not a rock star, and hopefully I will survive the night.

I was going to write something about how this year has been the closest I’ve come to doing what I want to do with my life, but I’ve kind of run out of steam, so I’ll just mention the eBay charity auction of my art again:
All of Comics Vs Dr Fredric Wertham

(Count the characters!)
The winner will receive the original black and white artwork, an A3 colour laser print of the final colour version (as it appeared on the back cover of this year’s J1P book), the J1P book itself and a copy of my latest comic, Kwot.

Only 3 days left to bid on it!

I’d also like to direct your attention to the wonderful work of my fellow Scot, Mr Douglas Noble, also charitably present on eBay:
Bill the Cat Vs Ignatz from Krazy Kat

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...