Friday, October 07, 2016

Crazy busy week - but I thought I'd better write a quick blog about upcoming events and how to find me if that's the sort of thing you want to do.

So these are places I'll be over the next couple of months:






I'm flying out to New York tomorrow morning and hope to land in time to take part in the VERTIGO: The New #1s panel (4:00 PM - 5:00 PM | Room 1A21) along with legends like Shelly Bond, Tom King, Lauren Beukes, Holly Black, Gilbert Hernandez and Darwyn Cooke.

If I look a little jetlagged and frazzled that's because I absolutely will be.

Speaking of which the new Vertigo 12 New #1s promo poster came in and looks a bit like this:




As for NYCC, I'll be hanging out at DC for most of the convention, availing myself of their generous buffet, and occasionally doing PR interviews. I'll also be walking the floor (marching my way through a food coma) during the day and tearing up dance floors at various comics parties until 4/5am every night.

As ever if you're looking for me, the best way to contact me is by email or @ me on Twitter.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...