Friday, November 28, 2008

New Belly Button! Posting Episode 41 at the end of November doesn't bode well for my goal of finishing the entire set of 52 before the end of the year, but you never know...

Elephant Word stories which I haven't linked to from here:
Vibrator on a Stick
Help (as written on the 2312 to Upper Strangwich last Friday night on the way home from Claire’s party)
and my seven part 'epic', The Jigsaw Floor: Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
This week's 'story' will be appearing at elephantwords.co.uk at 0101am this Saturday!

Hope you enjoy!

If you haven't had enough awesome for one day (or night, depending on when you're reading this) - check out these classic Mad fold-ins.

And to finish off, here's a couple of great photos from my mate Joel Meadow's blog.







Have a weekend!

----------------
Now playing: Nerina Pallot - Confide in Me
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...