Sunday, December 31, 2006

Greetings fellow Internet dwellers…. I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and that you’re all set to enjoy the transition from 2006 to 2007 in your preferred manner.

The end of another year, eh. What do we think about that? Has everyone made some resolutions? Matt Badham has an impressive list over at his blog. It puts me to shame to be honest. My declarations of self-improvement can be more or less summarised by the following:



1. Finish every sentence I begin.
2. Pull my finger out, get off my arse (etc. etc.)
I won’t be around much for the next couple of weeks as I’ll be on holiday somewhere sunny. Try not to miss me too much, and in my absence I recommend the following regularly-updated-musings of other comics folk:

Lew Stringer
Matt Brooker
Matt Badham
Eddie Campbell
Douglas Noble
Daniel Merlin Goodbrey


(I'll be sharing a table with those last two at next year's Uk Web and Mini Comix Thing)

When you’ve finished that try a book. Derren Brown’s new one is good.
Or read The Machine Stops… E. M. Forster’s chilling short story predicting the Internet and how it will affect humanity.
He wrote it in 1909.

Happy new year!
Bring on 2007.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...