Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I’ve just noticed that my last post of 2005 didn’t make it to the Journal. Oh well.
Back and refreshed, now. To all the people inviting me to the cinema or asking me to do things: sorry – I was on holiday…

When I came in last night my housemates were watching Celebrity Big Brother. I was sucked in when I realised that my least favourite political personality, ‘Gorgeous’ George Galloway, was in the house. This is surprising for many reasons but primarily because he has obligations to the Bethnal Green and Bow constituency and parliamentary duties which are impossible to carry out while appearing on a reality TV show.

Then I was a bit shocked to hear him claim to be the most famous person in the house:
‘Every Muslim in the world knows me. That’s 1.5 billion people!’

If I were Muslim I’d be offended. Then I’d probably wonder who he was.

London hasn’t changed any since I last saw it. The weather hasn’t improved much, either.

Right – back to work.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...