Sunday, January 15, 2006

I know, I know… It was very bad form of me to post politics in my first message of the year. But Galloway feels less and less like a politician with every passing day.

Speaking of which – (and I’m not apologising twice!)
As Member of Parliament for Bethnal Green and Bow,
George Galloway MP earns an annual basic salary of £61,708. Paid by you, the British taxpayer.

So what's he doing as a contestant in Celebrity Big Brother?
This is how much Gorgeous George's Respect for his constituents has cost you so far:

(At the moment it’s approaching two thousand pounds, but go see for yourself)

I am currently experiencing some discomfort when I walk because of a man called Rob, who I met for the first time yesterday. No – not a sudden change of lifestyle – but my first circuits gym class in about five years. I used to do these things all the time – am I getting old or just a bit unfit?

Stay tuned.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...