Sunday, October 02, 2005

28 feels much like 27, which is probably just as well as 27 was quite good.

For my birthday Jen took me to see The Big Life, on its second last night in the West End. It was a fabulous show – everything a feel good musical should be. (At a few points I thought, ‘oh no something bad’s going to happen now and ruin my mood’, but it never did). It took about ten minutes for my ears to adjust to the accents, but after that I laughed until I wished I could stop.

The Guardian gave it a great and accurate review here.

I have a rule that I never work on my birthday, but I have to be back at the drawing board the very next morning.
And so it was.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...