Friday, July 08, 2005

My roadtrip to the Comic-Con rumbles on.
I've just stepped off an overnight Greyhound bus from Las Vegas to San Diego.
I have never seen so many crazy people in one place... And I've been to downtown LA!

Vegas was pretty crazy - I have never seen anything like it before and probably never will again.
While there I took a helicopter into the Grand Canyon, saw the Amazing Johnathan (and no - he wasn't, really), played a bit of blackjack and got eaten alive by mosqiutos.

My plan now is to hole up on Ocean Beach until the convention. I've heard it's nice there...

Feel like a complee zombie right now...Which is my excuse for the multiple spelling mistakes in this post.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...