Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Up early this morning to take advantage of my gym being quiet in the morning.
The BBC’s London 5 day forecast seems to be down, cancelled, or just not yet recovered from the 24 hour staff strike of yesterday. So I’m not sure how many clothes to put on.
(Although it’s not like I could dress with any certainty when it was working!)
Yahoo’s weather will have to do instead.

Probably going to queue up like a fool to get Frank Miller’s autograph today in town. I don’t think he’s doing any speaking or anything, which is a shame.
I’ll drop him a copy of Kwot aswell,

Star Wars tomorrow.
I’ve lasted a whole week! (See I told you I wasn’t a geek!)

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...