Monday, May 16, 2005

The Comics Expo was as busy and fun as expected.
It was good to see and catch up with the usual comics crowd again. It's a shame there are so few opportunities for meeting up as there's never enough time to chat to everyone you want to. I'm definitely going to try and make it to Caption after San Diego this year.
Although I always need a day to recuperate afterwards. I wonder how long it will take to recover from the monster that is San Diego.

Oh - and I busted my arm to at the weekend. My left tricep gave up on me on Monday morning following an over enthusiastic gym visit on Friday and some box-lifting on Sunday.
I thought kilograms were a universal measurement of mass, but apparently they're heavier in Bristol than London - must be the gravity. Or maybe I just shouldn't be allowed to use any gym except the one I know and am comfortable in. And there I was feeling good about myself because I had gone for a work out while everyone else hit the pub.

And now I can't touch my nose. Not that that's the main problem - just a measurement of how inconvenient it is.

Some links for you to look at in the wake of the weekend:
Douglas Noble
John Aggs
Ap Comics
Lew Stringer
Engine Comics
Smallzone
Al Davidson
E-Merl
Mr Paul Fryer

(Apologies to anyone I missed - I'm typing left handed here and still recovering!)

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...