Saturday, November 20, 2004

My blogging might be a bit thin on the ground this week as I’m juggling multiple projects. I have about a week left on my radio play project (or to be more accurate a week until the deadline!) and various other things which should really be done as soon as possible.

What’s really interested me about writing this radio project is how it differs to writing for comics. Both mediums convey all of their narrative information using only one sense – radio of course is just sound, and a comics reader can only see what’s going on – not hear, smell or touch it. Switching between the two on the same day offers interesting contrast in terms of which storytelling tools are available to me, and also allows me to try and take things I do in comics and attempt to make them work in radio.

Anyway enough babbling – back to work.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...