Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I’m still sick and grumpy today.

Just leave it, okay?

The McKee lecture was very good. My only complaint would be that since a large part of the day was spent watching films there wasn’t enough time for him to build a rapport with the audience. There was a half hour question and answer session after his final analysis of Chinatown where we got to see the cantankerous McKee that is such a joy to listen to, which reminded me just how enjoyable his three day Story seminar was.

I’ve switched to Firefox for all of my browsing needs, in light of its recent non-beta release. It really is much nicer than Bill’s IE, and safer too.

(Let’s see how well it works with Blogger)

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...