Friday, July 23, 2004

It’s a lovely day for sitting in the sun.
As all sunny days are.

Just been inside cooling off in front of the TV, and was dividing my viewing time between Knight Rider and the JLA cartoon.

The JLA were at their series-climaxing ‘Starcrossed’ episode – the one where the Thanagarians (I have no idea if that’s how you spell it, see I’m not as geeky as you think I am!) invade Earth and Hawk Girl must decide where her loyalties really lie.
It was actually really cool (despite my uninspiring description).

Knight Rider, or Michael Knight anyway, was marrying his ‘long term’ (according to the program summary) love interest. I couldn’t remember him ever being married in the series from when I watched it religiously as an under-ten, and it didn’t take long to figure out why.
About ten seconds after the end of the ceremony, a baddie appears from behind a wobbly fence and puts a bullet in the new bride.
Even James Bond managed a longer marriage than that!

Why don’t they ever repeat Thundercats or Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends?

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...