Friday, March 05, 2004

Quote of the week (and quite topical too)

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all the people some of the time, which is just long enough to be president of the United States"
Spike Milligan

I still feel like crap.
I've resisted posting here to tell you just how crap I feel.
I'm sure you're grateful.

I had about three paragraphs worked out in my head yesterday morning when I woke up, describing the terrible night's sleep I'd just had. I'd had a fever throughout and the most bizarre dreams. At one point I woke up with the unshakeable urge to put on my socks, even though I was soaked in sweat.

Anyway, hopefully I’ll be well enough this weekend to get some writing and drawing done as I’ve now fallen behind schedule on my two current projects.

Right – back to sleep.

Bye.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...