Thursday, September 11, 2003

The worst feeling in the world is when you're about to sneeze and then you stop for no reason.
And can't.

Actually that's probably not the worst feeling in the world.
Especially today.

I'm going to use today to put all the things in my life into perspective. I know that in other circumstances I might not have a life to have worries about.
I left New York a couple of days before 9/11/2001, and was in the Twin Towers within a week of them crumbling. I must have saw people that died that day on that visit.
A single degree of separation that brings it all home.

And puts all the insecurities, worries and perspex boxes in the world into perspective.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...