Friday, June 06, 2003

Well June hit me like a wet kipper.
The weather's been not-so-great, and I've spent most of my evenings beavering away at my Epic submissions.

Two down, four more to go.
I have a plan of sending one a week, on the Thursday of each week, until they're all done. So four more weeks of editing panel descriptions and reading dialogue aloud to weed out any bad cadence or grammar or just plain nonsense.

I've got lots of new comics and DVDs that I really want to sit down and read and watch, but slipping behind a self imposed schedule is a silly thing to do, and I don't know if I could look myself in the mirror if I did.
Not that I'm saying that looking in the mirror is a particularly pleasant experience for me, or even one that I'd miss.
It would just make shaving more difficult.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...