Thursday, July 02, 2009

I woke up this morning to find a truck outside bearing the slogan 'delivering supply chain solutions'.
That means 'truck', right?

My second thought of the day came much later, as I sat on the tube trying to read Dennis Potter's Ticket to Ride (trust me, not before breakfast!) :

People who chew with their mouths open should be beheaded.
Or at least imprisoned.
Forever.

I'm not even in a particularly bad mood.



Some links for you:

Proof that we're living in a William Gibson novel

Gigapan an ant today (well worth waiting for it to load if it's slow)

The wages of Sinfest - interview with one of the best comic creators the www has ever seen

I didn't know the Irn Bru recipe was Top Secret?

The totaldickheadblog (which, if you haven't guessed is about Philip K Dick) is always interesting, but a few weeks ago they posted this awesome open-shirted interview from the archives. (Worth it just to see the photos!)


----------------
Now playing: Album Leaf - Twenty Two Fourteen [SomaFM]
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...