Monday, June 16, 2008

Greetings, my brothers from other mothers and sisters from other misters - things have been a bit crazy here and I've neglected the blog a little. I really should have mentioned No Barcodes here, but figured that anyone likely to turn up would know that it was happening and that I was going to make an appearance. I'll be back here shortly to drop some links and maybe some artwork but in the meantime:

A No Barcodes field report by me, over at Down The Tubes

A bunch of interviews I conducted with talented cartoonists to publicise NBC:
Dan Lester, Francesca Cassavetti, Andy Luke, Ben Powis, Josceline Fenton, Paul Rainey, Sean Azzopardi, Oliver Lamden and Tom Humberstone.

And, of course, my latest Elephant Words stories:
Hollywood Star - Live Tonight!
A New Start
Escape Real Life Through Use of Artificial Environments

Add to this my latest rock-out with your frock-out Belly Button episode and you really shouldn't be complaining.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...