Thursday, March 27, 2008

This week's Belly Button is a couple of days later than I'd hoped, but over the weekend I had a head full of mucus and a house full of cartoonists. The story I relate in this episode comes from Brad Isaac's Persistence Unlimited blog, but I read it on Lifehacker.

Lifehacker's a blog for people who like inspirational quotes, but I still like it.
So there.


Anyone reading this in France, or who speaks / reads French or who's going to be visiting France any time soon should keep an eye out for the latest issue of BD Zine, which looks like this:



And features an interview with yours truly!

My latest Elephant Word story is called The Barbers Guild and can be read here.


Things you should look at this week:

The photo blog of Matt Brooker aka D'Israeli - this post in particular.
A list of Arthur C Clarke (r.i.p.) predictions

And over at the BBC's awesome iPlayer (and only available for the next couple of days - so be quick!):
Mark Lawson talks to Galton and Simpson
The Curse of Steptoe and Son

OK let's try this FoxyTunes thing again...

----------------
Now playing: Beth Orton - Shopping Trolley
via FoxyTunes


Hmm...
And during my redraft?

----------------
Now playing: Jay-Z And Linkin Park - Numb/Encore (Live)
via FoxyTunes

Yeah that seems to be working.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...