Monday, August 13, 2007

Caption was great fun - hi to anyone I met there.
Not hi to anyone I didn't.

If anyone was hoping to pick up #2 of Tongue of The Dead and couldn't because there were none, drop me a mail and I'll sort you out.


While perusing the Internet last week I came across the weirdest Mickey Mouse comic strips ever:



Suicidal Mickey?!? There are bundles more here, and when you're finished with those the Woody Allen strips from the 70s are also worth reading.


Crap police punished with cartoon armbands - Helly Kitty!



Police chiefs in the Thai capital, Bangkok, have come up with a new way of punishing officers who break the rules - an eye-catching Hello Kitty armband.

The armband is large, bright pink and has a Hello Kitty motif with two hearts embroidered on it.

Dr Ronald Mallet works on real life time travel, reckons he won't be able to travel back beyond the point in time in which the machine was created.
So there you go.



Looks like I'd better complete Lego Star Wars - I'll have a new mission soon.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...