Monday, January 29, 2007

I remember reading a while ago that a member of the England football squad thought he had OCD because he washed his hands '9 or 10 times a day'. He'd have shit himself if he'd seen me this morning - 3 times in my first half hour of being awake.

Oh - and if anyone reading this washes their hands any less than 9 or 10 times a day please let me know. And don't bother trying to shake my hand ever again.

From one kind of filth to another - bills.
I hate paying bills.

I never know how much money I'll have in my account at any given point in the month due to the financial inconsistency of doing this whole art thing for a living, so I cancelled most of my direct debits last year. That means when I want to pay, for example, the Sky bill I have to phone up their automated reply service, answer a dozen or so multiple choice questions and then pay via an operator in their call centre. This can sometimes take five minutes and isn't a very interesting way to spend five minutes of your life. I always make sure I have a blank sheet of paper in front of me because I'm a doodler by nature.

Sometimes one sheet isn't enough and the bill gets it too. I liked this one so I thought I'd share it with you:



I'm loving the Steve Canyon reruns over at Humorous Maximus.

Now go wash your hands.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...