Thursday, September 28, 2006


Photo from Victoria Park
I hereby lay claim to use Vicky Park as a character name!


I picked up a copy of T2 this morning on the tube and flicked through it. I saw that tomorrow they’re giving away a free copy of the original Casablanca poster. So I made a note, to remind me to buy tomorrow’s paper. Then I noticed that tonight Storyville is doing an edition about the careerist prankster Alan Abel. So I made another note to watch BBC4 at 10pm tonight.

Then I noticed it was Monday’s paper.

Forgot to post this a few weeks ago – SuperHeroFight.com! (courtesy of Steve Nelson – thanks!)



Just keep hitting refresh!
I suspect a few Marvel / DC writers have been secretly using this as a writing resource for quite some time…

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...