Friday, June 16, 2006

The bastardisation of our language continues with ‘monetise’, the follow-up to last year’s favourite ‘weaponise’.

If you’re on MySpace you’d better get ready for the hard sell. Rupert’s up for making (more!) money.

Busy with evening stuff this week, so my emails will have to stay unread for another day. Opera last night (Duke Bluebeard’s Castle, which was brilliant and Kafkaesque) a housewarming tonight, Taming of the Shrew in the park tomorrow (meaning I’ll miss the party at Comics Showcase, which is a real shame – I’m going to try and make it during the day) and then I’m off to Sardinia for a week on Sunday.

Sorry if you’ve dropped me an email, but if I’ve a whole stack there and no time to read them.
That’s how popular I am!

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...