Saturday, May 06, 2006

Good morning.

Today is Free Comic Book Day and I thought I’d participate. Anyone who emails me today (you can use the link at the top of this page) will receive one of my self-published comics absolutely free. This offer is open to anyone, anywhere in the world as long as they can get in touch with me before midnight tonight.

Your can choose from:
  • Awkward Fascination
  • Scribe
  • Kwot
  • Tongue of the Dead
  • The Indiscriminate Device
  • Mindy/Pool
  • The 2006 Sketchbook
So get clicking…


In other news...
In the remote Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan, where government makes policy on the basis of Gross National Happiness, most street advertising is banned - particularly when aimed at children.

They also have a ban on plastic bags.
The cloaking devices that are used to render spacecraft invisible in Star Trek might just work in reality, two mathematicians have claimed.


And one of the best quotes of the week comes from Shami Chakrabarti, director of Liberty in the wake of the Charles Clarke sacking:
‘Mr Clarke may feel harshly judged today but for his anti-free speech and ID card laws and for instituting punishment without trial, our children may judge him even more harshly tomorrow.’

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...