Monday, February 13, 2006

I notice that the bashful Mr Noble has already blogged the weekend, but in sparse detail. I will too, but I’m going to name and shame.

On Saturday the good people of St Alban’s were kind enough to take care of me. In attendance were Douglas and Deborah, Daniel and Paul. Douglas cooked, and entertainment was provided by all. The pinnacle of excitement however was a PS2 game where the person with the best monkey noises was the winner. It was the first I’ve seen of Daniel’s competitive streak. It was also the first time I’ve seen him sing. Or Paul rap. You haven’t lived until you’ve seen Paul rap.

Ice. Ice. Baby.



I’ll be at the UkWebComixThing this year, as will E-Merl and Strip For Me. They have a funky new logo.
It is this.

If all goes according to plan we should be next to each other.
Hannibal loves it when a plan comes together.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...