Saturday, April 30, 2005

So, I’ve just finished watching the latest episode of the new series of Doctor Who. I enjoyed it, don’t get me wrong, even if this sounds like a complaint, it’s not. But...

I was really looking forward to it as I read an interview with the writer last week where he said that his goal, when he sat down to work, was to make the Daleks scary again. And it didn’t really do that for me, to be honest.

Especially the bit where we found out that all he was after was the feel of warm Earth sunlight on his mottled, mutant skin. They’re back though, later in the series, I believe. Let’s hope they’re not all sitting on the beach with ice lollies.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...