Thursday, February 24, 2005

Very funny (and interesting) article at the Guardian
What happens when someone gets a hold of Paris Hilton’s phone book?


A friend told me last week that Sideways was terrible.
I saw it on Sunday and thought it was pretty good. (Although I had some reservations about the ending).

Another friend told me last week that Bad Santa was awful.
I saw it on Monday and thought it was pretty good. (Although I had some reservations about the ending).

So this week I think I’ll mostly be watching films that other people hate.
If you can think of one that is currently doing the rounds in the cinema (or appearing anytime soon at The Prince Charles) let me know and I’ll go out of my way to try and catch it.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...