Monday, November 01, 2004

You know – I’m really fed up with getting texts along the lines of:
Hi this is Jamie from Clubmobile™ – you bought your current mobile phone from me a year ago and now you’re eligible for a free upgrade! Call me now on 0800 bollox bollox bollox and let’s talk together!

Jamie - if that is your real name! and if you’re reading this - I have never bought a mobile phone from you. I got my current phone from a South Korean gentleman outside of Whitechapel tube station about eighteen months ago.
So just stop it, will you?

Sometimes I think my life is on track and I’m doing the sort of things I had hoped to be doing at this age and then other times…
Well let me give you an example. I didn’t think that by the age of 27 I’d have to ask crack smoking tramps to move out of the way so I could dry my clothes at the local laundrette. Well – not at three in the afternoon anyway…

The novel is on hold (I’m thinking it would be a cool thing to do in January at the moment – a nice way to start the year productively). Instead I’ll be finishing some comics stuff that I was writing before ‘Great Garbo’ and working on some possible radio work.

The gym was nice and so was lunch. Wish I was feeling less sleepy…

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...