Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The world holds its breath as the polls close and votes are counted.
And all the news sites grind to a halt as millions hit the refresh button on their browser to get the latest results.

The BBC is projecting that Bush is in the lead with 39 electoral votes to Kerry’s 9, while CNN paints a completely different picture having Bush trailing Kerry 66 to 77.

I’m writing a story called Rowdy Yank and the Hooligan and pumping my new mp3 player full of songs.

If anyone’s having trouble getting through to me via email, please keep trying.
I hope that my mail server isn’t experiencing yet more problems, but it is a distinct possibility given that I got a couple of ‘why aren’t you responding to my really important question’ type emails today.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...