Monday, July 12, 2004

'I asked him [a family member] why he was there. But realising I was there as a journalist, he warned me to be "careful". Why? Because I would be "judged on judgement day", he said.'

A startling report by Aminul Hoque for the BBC; the above quote taken from his account of what happened when he attended a meeting of the al-Muhajiroun group in East London…


I've had a very relaxed day here, spending most of it so far in the gym. I seem to have damaged the tendon on the base of my right foot (I don't know what it's called - not Brad Pitt's tendon... The other one!) and so I'm abstaining from any high impact exercise for the rest of the week to allow it to recover.
Luckily relaxing in the sauna is the complete opposite of high impact exercise.

Lots of new stuff on the website if you care to check it out. My newest comic, Scribe, will be going up before the end of the month.
Although as it was drawn for the printed page, it's no substitute for owning a copy all of your own.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...