Sunday, May 18, 2003

The wedding is over.
(That'd be a good title for novel maybe...)

Cracking wedding but now I'm exhausted after getting something like four hours sleep last night.

Weddings don't make me cry. They make me think. Wonder...
Wonder what I'm doing with myself and my life and if it's what I want to or should be doing.

This one has made me want to reevaluate my life, and my priorities. Maybe I'll decide that I'm happy with the way things are going.
Maybe not.
I might decide that I'll give up the computer programming and the writing and open a bar in Thailand...
Don't be surprised if I suddenly decide this should become a gambling site, and next time you look up my blog there's a roulette wheel and dice instead.

Odds me having a bar in Thailand by next Thursday 22-1.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...