Monday, March 24, 2003

The fourth toe on my right foot hurts when I wiggle it. I think I might have broken it (although I'm not sure how).
Coffee makes me wiggle my toes.
I need coffee too keep my awake as this is support week again...

Seeing the Palestinian flag at the anti-war marches on Saturday confused me.
As far as I can tell, the march was billed as anti-Saddam and anti-war. Hussein's Iraq rewards the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. If you join the dots I'm sure you can see why I'm confused.
But again - this isn't the place for politics.

It's where I like to talk about broken parts of my body.

The sun's out, and London is so much more pleasant when the sun is out.
My toe hurts.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...