Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Woke up this morning from the drug induced nightmare that was the last few days (aswell as waking up from a decent nights sleep that is).
The whiskers on my chin were long, and my scalp was crying out for the attention of a Remington blade.

The alarm went off at 6.45 and I felt like the guy from Memento. I checked my thighs for tattoos and the walls for an annotated photograph collection.
Nothing.

All I had rattling in my head upon waking was the remnants of my dreams. Snoopy from Peanuts tap dancing after being nominated Head Beagle, Linus and Charlie Brown with hairy legs, in the flesh singing in falsetto about their woes.
Lucy, Sarah and Peppermint patty had much better voices - and Sally seemed to be developing a bit quicker than the other two.

It took me a good five minutes to remember that I am David Baillie and that this week I am on support.
And the dream was nothing to do with the drugs - I went to see Snoopy the musical last night at the Jermyn Street theatre.
And it was absolutely fantastic.
It seems to have infected my subconscious with its cheery musical theatre memes.

Almost makes support week bearable.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...