Tuesday, February 15, 2011




I was up at 6 this morning to run up a few hills and round a pond and now it's all I can manage just to keep my eyes open. I'd forgotten that I have to go out again later to drop books at the library and pop into the gym, or else I might have killed the alarm, rolled over and gone back to sleep.

Coffee #3 at the ready...

And cold pizza. 'Cos I'm sure that'll help.

I'm trying to split my work days this week between organising myself (just general workspace stuff - so that deadlines don't surprise me and I can find my brush pens when I need them) and giving the final shove to bits of work that have been languishing in my desk drawer. I need to do this every few months or risk ending up with an infinite number of spec projects sitting here not paying my rent.

The other day I was watching a documentary about Spike Milligan that I was really enjoying, but I knew that Rebel Without a Cause was about to start on another channel. I couldn't decide between them so instead I recorded the remainder of both and went outside to fiddle with our satellite dish and add another cable. This broke the television signal long enough to kill both recordings stone dead.

I have a Masters degree in this stuff, you know.

Some links:
The Back to the Future photo project (not what you're thinking)
The Today's Inspiration Blog (Dave Gibbons is always linking to this on Twitter and it is really good.)
An old article at the Indie about Tom McCarthy.

Come back later in the week to see some lovely Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles art (I'm allowed to say it was lovely as I didn't draw it) and hear me complain about Spam and how it's ruining my morning routine.


----------------
Now playing: L7 – Baggage
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...