Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Willy Miller - a Scottish cattle farmer - remarked: "I've never noticed that my cows all face the same way."
Sounds like one of my Elephant Word stories, but it's actually a BBC news item.

I completely failed to make it to the Edinburgh fringe this year. Sorry James and Neil, if you're reading this. If not, I'm still sorry. Bugger.

Last week a few London cartoonists debunked to Karrie Fransman's mansion in deepest, darkest North London for a day of drawing and cakes. In the absence of anything witty to say or link to, I'll be posting the sketches I drew there here. Does that even make sense?

The Joker:



I'm going to bed. Next up a robot and some Elephant Words I did write.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...