Wednesday, May 24, 2006

‘Laugh in the face of danger,
then hide until it goes away.’

That was in a fortune cookie I opened tonight and it tickled me.

As usual (I hear you cry) very busy here with stuff, so you’ll have to make do with some links and a bit of artwork.

Film Network – courtesy of the BBC
Watch short films as full-screen hi-res downloads

Soon-To-Be-Deported-Hacker fears UFO cover-up


He says he spent two years looking for photographic evidence of alien spacecraft and advanced power technology. America now wants to put him on trial, and if tried there he could face 60 years behind bars.
And from my Annie Yen proposal:


The Giant Robots



The Hooded Skull + Ninjas

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...