Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Right – still up to my neck in deadlines and such. Nine thousand words delivered last week to Baz at Redeye (hi mate, if you’re reading this) and some artwork due at Ade’s door tomorrow for the Just 1 Page charity project. After that some web work, the continued adventures of Stoony for David and a bunch of other stuff I can’t even remember.
(Don’t worry – it’s all written down…)

Okay – some pictures:

From last weekend up north with the Redeye guys -


Baz being editorial


Leon and Bridgeen (before the madness)


Colin (whose wisdom knows no bounds)


Shane (whose boundaries are wise)


There can only be one


Baz demonstrating Jedi skills while Matt cruelly laughs


Leon and Bridgeen after the madness


Matt - surviving the madness



And my current J1P project -


Rose


Tennant Dr Who


Wireframe K9

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...