Sunday, April 02, 2006

And so spring finally arrives.
The world smells different and I don’t need to wear five scarves when I leave the house. In the past couple of years my hardened Scottish blood has thinned to the point where a light frost is enough to make me whine and look for a radiator to warm my arse on.

The sun is out and bright and the day lies before us, full of possibilities and promise.
I feel like singing.

Currently working on (in case anyone came here wondering): Illustrations for the Heart book, an article about Comics Grammar and a report on the NY Comicon for Redeye magazine and writing a comic for something I can’t talk about yet.

It also looks like I’ll be making another appearance in a newsagents near you next month, so keep your eyes peeled.

I love it when the sun shines.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...