Thursday, June 30, 2005

Got to LA in one piece.

Jet lag has reduced my vocabulary to one syllable words...
With the exception of 'syllable'.

Used to subway after dark to get from the airport to my hotel in Hollywood.
If I hadn't been a zombie I would have bene really scared.

Had to declare the ninety or so copies of my comic, Kwot, 'worthless' to get them through US customs in Texas.
If I hadn't been a zombie I would have shed a tear.

Films on the flight:
The Pacifier - better than you would expect.
Something about a wedding with the lady from Will and Grace - I kept falling asleep so I'm not sure (is the polite response).
Be Cool - would have been much better if the airline hadn't dubbed over all the nasty words.

No comments:

THE BLOG IS DEAD (I mean the blog as a medium. This blog is merely sleeping.) I really miss writing the blog so I'm determined ...